Zeptolab is looking for a highly energized and passionate HR lead to join us on the journey.
It is a unique opportunity not only to join the company to lead key HR projects but to take the lead of the HR Team for a period of 6 months (approx) and drive the HR agenda within Zeptolab during this time. The current HR Director will be on maternity leave and this provides an amazing opportunity to lead a strong team of professionals for the time she is away.
HR Lead's main goal is to lead and strengthen the Zeptoculture by designing and implementing HR programs and solutions in collaboration with the HR team, as well as supporting managers and teams. You will be responsible for the full employees’ lifecycle to ensure our culture can attract, develop, retain and reward Zeptopeople.
What you’ll do
As HR project lead:
- Deliver and participate in the development of key HR initiatives across the HR spectrum, including but not limited to employer branding, leadership & talent management, benefits and total rewards, employee engagement, etc.;
- Recommend innovative HR Best Practices to increase efficiency and lead various HR department initiatives as needed to enhance organizational culture;
- Develop and implement new policies, practices and programs to meet organizational and management needs;
- Embrace a culture of continuous improvement, identifying and implementing efficiencies that streamline our processes and enhance our effectiveness.
As HR Lead during maternity cover:
- Coach, support, mentor and challenge business leaders in the application of HR policies and practices, provide advice and direction on sophisticated HR issues;
- Work in close collaboration with the CEO as a trusted advisor;
- Ensure smooth execution of the full HR lifecycle, including the following: onboarding, performance and talent management, employee engagement and retention, training and development and employee relations;
- Lead HR team, guide and support team’s performance and development;
- Ensure service delivery of fundamental HR processes and initiatives through meaningful metrics, reports and dashboards;
- Support talent acquisition to attract and recruit high performing candidates;
- Be responsible for P&L and budgeting;
- Maintain a strong focus on employee relations, monitor employee engagement, and retention activities.
What we expect from you
- Bachelor’s Degree in a related discipline. Master's degree preferred;
- 6-8 years of experience in Human Resources on HRBP/HR projects roles;
- Experience in leading a team of 3 employees min.;
- Fluent English; Spanish and Russian - a big plus.
Additionally, the successful candidate
- Has a strong can-do attitude;
- Loves building relationships based on trust and reliability;
- Is open, transparent and collaborative in all interactions;
- Is result driven, persistent, and flexible and can quickly adapt to changing situations;
- Demonstrates the ability to be comfortable with high volume workload and not be afraid to "roll up your sleeves";
- Knows how to prioritize, is well organized and has an eye for detail;
- Has an open view on things, sees opportunities for improvement and can bring a fresh perspective;
- Is an enthusiastic team player with a strong drive to create a positive work environment;
- Shows true hands-on approach as well as the ability to successfully monitor the "pulse" of the employees to ensure a high level of employee engagement.
Why join us
- We do something magical and unique – we create great games – and we do it well;
- We operate in a challenging and rapidly growing mobile gaming industry;
- ZeptoTeam - is a cohesive team of enthusiastic professionals - so your input will be heard, and your role in the project will be weighty;
- Our office is cozy and beautiful, you'll have a comfortable working place;
- And at last – we'll offer you an attractive compensation package (from wages to social intangible elements. Package includes medical insurance, meals).
We greatly value your interest in and enthusiasm for our company and our products. We invest substantial time and money researching and developing global marketing strategies for our proprietary computer software products and services. These efforts may overlap with any unsolicited ideas or materials you may have included in your communications with ZeptoLab™. Therefore, we cannot accept unsolicited submissions of business ideas, marketing slogans, product plans or other ideas from anyone outside the company, nor will ZeptoLab be obligated to compensate you in any way for such ideas or materials.
Your growth is guaranteed not only by on-the-job learning, but also by a specific budget to spend on your development (coaches, trainings, etc.)
On-site sponsored Spanish classes
Order any books or games to broaden your horizons and share them with colleagues
We care about your wellbeing and provide company-sponsored health insurance
Mental and physical wellness support
Unique culture created by an amazing community of very different people who share a common passion for games
Inspiring and comfortable spaces to work, recharge, and collaborate with your Zepto colleagues
Activities and parties to bond and celebrate life with colleagues
Additional discounts from different providers specifically for ZeptoLab
Paid time off, including vacation, sick leave, parental leave, national holidays, and some specific personal cases
Hybrid work model in Barcelona office: three work-from-home days each week for most roles
Remote work opportunities available
Our relocation specialist will support and guide you through all stages of your individual case (i.e. paperwork, country requirements, document translation)
Reimbursement for flight expenses
Temporary initial accommodation for 1 month
Reimbursement of rental agent fee
Support of conference participation and sharing experience
Game community meetups
Open Doors events to meet other professionals