Zeptolab is looking for a talented Video Artist to join our growing Creative Marketing Team!
The ideal candidate is driven, creative, and excited to take on the challenge of working with Zeptolab's unique portfolio. Zeptolab games tend not to be just 'another RPG' or just 'another bubble shooter.' As a result, we need far more than just 'another Marketing artist!'
You'll find everything we do, from top to bottom, is markedly different than most free to play studios. Our ambitions and expectations are high, but so are the support, resources, and teamwork provided.
This role is based in Barcelona on a hybrid model, minimum 2 days per week on-site.
What you’ll do
- Full cycle video production, from asset preparation to final cut, for videos made 'from scratch' and videos made from captured gameplay video;
- Ensuring ad networks, stores, etc. get the assets they need in the formats required;
- To comfortably propose and present ideas, take direction, participate in internal brainstorms, prioritize workload, manage multiple projects efficiently and effectively, and to work with key personnel in order to deliver projects on time.
Who you are
- You have 2-3 years of experience as a Motion Designer, ideally in the video games industry;
- You have a portfolio with relevant projects;
- You have good level Adobe Photoshop and Premiere/After Effects skills;
- You have a sense of composition & rhythm, a solid fundamental understanding of editing & pacing;
- You have good time management skills and can deliver within the agreed time frame;
- You are easy-going, focused on fast iterations;
- You're good at coming up with video ad ideas;
- Your English is fluent (written and spoken).
As a plus
- You have experience with advertising videos in digital/mobile/game development;
- You are interested in video games and marketing;
- You have a burning desire to tell stories visually.
Why join us
- We do something magical and unique – we create great games – and we do it well;
- We operate in a challenging and rapidly growing mobile gaming industry;
- ZeptoTeam - is a cohesive team of enthusiastic professionals - so your input will be heard, and your role in the project will be weighty;
- Our office is cozy and beautiful, you'll have a comfortable working place;
- And at last – we'll offer you an attractive compensation package (from wages to social intangible elements. Package includes medical insurance, meals, travel, fitness, mobile payments, payment of tourist trips and a lot of additional services).
We greatly value your interest in and enthusiasm for our company and our products. We invest substantial time and money researching and developing global marketing strategies for our proprietary computer software products and services. These efforts may overlap with any unsolicited ideas or materials you may have included in your communications with ZeptoLab™. Therefore, we cannot accept unsolicited submissions of business ideas, marketing slogans, product plans or other ideas from anyone outside the company, nor will ZeptoLab be obligated to compensate you in any way for such ideas or materials.
Your growth is guaranteed not only by on-the-job learning, but also by a specific budget to spend on your development (coaches, trainings, etc.)
On-site sponsored Spanish classes
Order any books or games to broaden your horizons and share them with colleagues
We care about your wellbeing and provide company-sponsored health insurance
Mental and physical wellness support
Unique culture created by an amazing community of very different people who share a common passion for games
Inspiring and comfortable spaces to work, recharge, and collaborate with your Zepto colleagues
Activities and parties to bond and celebrate life with colleagues
Additional discounts from different providers specifically for ZeptoLab
Paid time off, including vacation, sick leave, parental leave, national holidays, and some specific personal cases
Hybrid work model in Barcelona office: three work-from-home days each week for most roles
Remote work opportunities available
Our relocation specialist will support and guide you through all stages of your individual case (i.e. paperwork, country requirements, document translation)
Reimbursement for flight expenses
Temporary initial accommodation for 1 month
Reimbursement of rental agent fee
Support of conference participation and sharing experience
Game community meetups
Open Doors events to meet other professionals